Simple dinner night! I’ve made soup similar to this before and it’s quite delicious. Broth, fresh veggies, and tortellini is all it takes.
- 1/2 onion, sliced into thin half moons
- carrot, sliced into thin discs
- crimini mushrooms, sliced thin
- watercress, root ball discarded and the leaves/stems washed
- quart Pacific vegetable broth
- olive oil
1. In a soup pot heat up a bit of olive oil. Add onions and cook until they start to turn translucent. Add mushroom and carrots, season with s&p, and mix well.
2. Add broth and bring to a boil.
3. Add watercress and bring back to a boil.
4. Add tortellini and cook according to directions.
5. Season with more s&p if necessary and enjoy!