- 1 package tempeh, sliced into thin squared
- sesame oil
- onion, sliced into thick slices
- tomato, sliced
- napa cabbage, shredded
- miso mayo
- 2 whole wheat buns
- Place onion slices on a foil lined baking sheet. Coat with sesame oil and season with s&p and tamari. Broil charring both sides.
- Sauté the sliced temped in toasted sesame oil and a bit of tamari until browned and cripsy.
- Add miso mayo to bottom of the bun and top with onion and napa cabbage. Add on the tempeh and tomato slices. Use more miso may on the other side of bun.