I forgot to take a picture of the final result but here’s what goes into the crock pot…
- Tempeh, crumbled
- 3/4 C Quinoa, rinsed
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic Seasoning
- Chili Powder
- Zucchini, chopped
- Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Raw Corn, cut off the cob
- Fresh Cilantro
- Tomato, diced
- 1 C Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (I used this instead of a tomato sauce)
- 2 Cans Chili Beans, drained and rinsed
1. First brown the tempeh. Saute half the onion in some olive oil, add the tempeh, and season with s&p. garlic seasoning, oregano, and chili powder.
2. To the crock pot add: quinoa, other half of the onion, zucchini, corn, and jalapeno.
3. Top with browned tempeh, tomato, cilantro, and soup.
4. Add beans, cumin, coriander, s&p, and 1 1/2 cups of water.
5. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.