I’m not going to lie, originally when I bought these brussel sprouts I was excited for them but when it came time to cooking they lost their appeal. So I washed and chopped them but let Josh to cook them for us. And I will say I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this was! Something I have started doing is once I peel off the outer leaves and discard them, I chop of the base and peel off a few more leaves and then halve them. This way I have both loose leaves and the hearts to cook with. The loose leaves cook more adding a nice roasted flavor to the dish.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Grated Pecorino Romano
- Brown Rice Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare brussel sprouts as mentioned in above typing.
3. In a large skillet heat up some olive oil. Once hot add the brussel sprouts. Cook for a bit and season with s&p.
4. Once they start to brown place the skillet in the oven and continue to cook until tender.
5. Meanwhile cook brown rice couscous according to box.
6. Serve brussel sprouts with couscous and season with pecorino romano.
Try this, it’s good!