Easy Grilling is what this summer is turning into!
- Cherry Tomatoes (FROM THE GARDEN!!!)
- Shrimp, peeled, deveined, detailed
- Garlic, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Lime Zest
- Hydroponic Bibb Lettuce
1. Marinate shrimp for awhile in garlic, olive oil, and lime zest.
2. Once the grill is ready prepare the corn and onion. For the corn pull the husks down without breaking them off, remove the strings, and replace the husks. For the onion chop of both ends and peel off outer layer. Cut an “x” in the onion without slicing completely through the bottom. Stuff the slits with butter and season with s&p. Wrap onion in foil.
3. Grill onion first as it takes the longest. Then add the corn. When the husks are lightly charred the corn should be done.
4. Make the corn salad: chop onion, slice corn off the cobs, add cilantro and halved tomatoes, season with s&p.
5. Skewer and grill shrimp.
We had leftover corn salad and grilled shrimp so we made basil fried rice adding carrot and fresh basil!