This is round two of this salad within four days. I loved it so much I knew I wanted to make it again to blog and share. Many times I switch things up to improve the original recipe, but not this one. It was perfect. I loved the crunch from all the different vegetables and the miso lime dressing, an excellent compliment. This meal really did it for me, crunchy and colorful!
- 2/3 lb shrimp
- zest of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped/pressed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- snap peas
- bean sprouts
- daikon radish
- fine rice noodles
- miso lime dressing
- Peel and devein shrimp. Place in a glass tupperware and add lime zest, coconut vinegar, garlic, ginger, and olive oil. Season with s&p. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Cook rice noodles according to package. Rinse and let drain in a colander.
- Prepare the salad: Chop greens and snap peas, place in a large salad bowl. Using a mandolin make medium matchsticks with the radish and carrots, and large matchsticks with the mango. Add to salad bowl along with the bean sprouts and rice noodles. Toss and set aside.
- Heat up a saute pan over medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil and cook the shrimp until just opaque, ~5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Dress the salad with miso lime dressing. Serve into bowls and top with shrimp. Garnish with cilantro.