Frittata’s are super easy when you’re looking for a hearty breakfast or brunch. Here I used onion and endive since that’s what I had in the fridge. Endive is delicious both raw and cooked so don’t hesitate to try it.
- Onion, chopped
- Endive, chopped
- Cheddar cheese
- Cream Cheese
1. Chop onions and endive.
2. Beat egg(s) with some milk. I only used one egg here, to make a super thin frittata, to be folded in half and placed in between a bagel.
3. In a small skillet melt some butter. Add the onions and cook until they start to soften. Next add the endive and cook for a few minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the skillet. Top with cheese.
5. Broil in the oven until the top is browned and the eggs are cooked through.
6. Toast a bagel and spread on a thin layer of cream cheese. Place a piece of frittata in the middle and enjoy!