Frittata is my favorite way to eat an egg! I made this one night for a late dinner…
- 4 Eggs
- Almond Milk
- Goat Cheese, Applewood Smoked
- Garlic Seasoning
- Ketchup or Salsa
1. Whip the eggs and almond milk.
2. Sauté the onion and garlic in butter. Once soft pour in the whipped eggs. Top with tomato, parmesan, goat cheese, and seasoning. Cook on the stove for 2-3 minutes more.
3. Broil in the oven until the eggs have set and the top is nicely browned.
4. Assemble: heat tortilla and fill with fritatta, sprouts, avocado, and ketchup!