It’s been awhile since we’ve made mexican food and green chile enchiladas filled with vegetables and cheese was the perfect meal.
- olive oil
- onion, chopped
- red baby kale, chopped
- carrot, chopped
- yellow squash, chopped
- green beans, chopped
- jar green chili sauce
- corn tortillas
- shredded cheese
- Sauté the onion in olive oil 5 minutes. Add the red kale. Once the kale wilts add the rest of the veggies. Season with salt, oregano, cumin, and coriander.
- Once the veggies are just tender remove from heat.
- Pour a small amount of green chile on the bottom of a casserole dish and make the enchiladas.
- Heat the corn tortillas on the gas burner until flexible and fill with veggies and cheese. Place in casserole dish. Cover the enchiladas with the rest of the green chile sauce and topp with cheese.
- Bake the dish in a 350º oven, about 30 minutes, until the dish is bubbling. Lastly broil a few minutes until the cheese is slightly browned.
Simple, Easy, and Delicious.