Light cooking to keep from overheating on these hot summer days!
- Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Zucchini, sliced into half moons
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, minced
- Green Onion, chopped
- Fresh Basil
- Endive, halved
- Quinoa Pasta
- Pecorino Romano
1. Start water for pasta.
2. Sauté the zucchini, onion, garlic and green onion whites in some olive oil.
3. Once softened add the green onion tops, fresh basil, and tomato. Season with s&p.
4. Lightly drizzle the halved endive with olive oil and a small amount of tamari. In a small skillet brown the endive on both sides.
5. Once the pasta is cooked toss with olive oil and make a nest in a bowl.
6. Top pasta with vegetables and endive. Serve with pecorino romano.