Here’s an easy one. I forgot to take a picture of the final product, but here’s the recipe anyway.
- 4 Peppers
- Quinoa, cooked
- 1 lb Ground Elk
1. Cut the tops off the peppers and clean out the seeds. Set aside.
2. Chop all the veggies.
3. Brown meat with onion and garlic.
4. To the cooked quinoa add the chopped spinach, zucchini, and shrooms. Season with s&p, oregano, and anything else you’d like. Add the browned meat.
5. Stuff each pepper with the quinoa filling.
6. Set in crock pot and place tops back on the peppers. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. (I did 6)