I made cauliflower fritters for a small pot luck meal… I got the cauli from our crop share, it’s quite massive!
- cauliflower, broken down into florets
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 - 2 cups spelt flour
- olive oil
- miso mayo, to serve
- Boil the cauliflower until just tender. Let it cool. Chop into small pieces and bake in a 200 oven until dry.
- Combine an egg, chopped onion, chopped/dried parsley, flour, and season with s&p. If needed add a bit of water to make a batter, it should be thick.
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet and fry away!
- Top with salt and serve with Miso Mayo (original flavor).
Olive Oil, Pepper, Cauli, Eggs, Sautéed Onion, Parsley, Cheese, Flour
A definite success for the pot luck!