With some of the left over grilled zucchini and eggplant I made a frittata. I’m so excited for our new small skillet and now my frittatas will be thicker and more like a soufflé!
Frittata using leftover grilled veggies.
- grilled zucchini, chopped
- grilled red pepper, chopped
- grilled eggplant, chopped
- onion, chopped
- 5 eggs, scrambled
- sliced tomato
- colby jack cheese
- In a skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft. Add the veggies and heat through. Remove half the veggie mixture and set aside.
- Add the eggs, do not stir, season with s&p. Top with the veggies that were set aside. Layer on the tomato and cheese.
- Cook for another 2 minutes on the stove then place in oven and broil until top is brown and eggs are cooked.
Ready to Broil
Ready to Serve
WHAT TURNED THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!