This is similar to a recent post but there are a couple variations and it turned out better so here it is…
Black Beans, Radish, Celery, Fresh Turmeric, Kale, Mushrooms, Carrot, Sugar Snap Peas, Navy Beans, Garlic Scapes, Onion, and Tomato.
Beans With Vegetables Served Over Rice
- Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Navy Beans, rinsed and drained
- Fresh Tumeric
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Navy Beans
- Garlic Scapes
- Vegetable Bouillon
- Cocoa Powder
- Chili Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Cabbage, shredded
- Sauté the onion and garlic scabe in olive oil.
- Add some vegetable bouillon and red kale.
- Once the kale has wilted add the tomato, snap peas, and radish.
- Once the peas started to soften addd the carrots, celery, and coriander, cumin, cocoa powder, oregano, chili powder, and s&p.
- When veggies are close to being fully cooked, tender crisp, add the cans of beans.
- Meanwhile cook some white rice with oregano, paprika, salt, and fresh grated turmeric.
- Serve rice topped with cabbage and vegetable/bean mixture